Light Vehicle Pre-Start Checklist App
The DIGI CLIP light vehicle pre-start checklist app will save time and money!
Automate vehicle pre-start checks with the DIGI CLIP mobile app and cloud-based software.
DIGI CLIP has light vehicle pre-start checklist templates that highly configurable to meet your organisational needs.
- It doesn’t matter if a vehicle fleet is big or small DIGI CLIP is the light vehicle pre-start checklist solution.
Start completing pre-start checklists with DIGI CLIP today!
Vehicle checks are simplified with DIGI CLIP’s light vehicle pre-start checklist app.
Safety checks are completed on a phone or tablet with DIGI CLIP’s mobile app. Completed checklists are submitted to the cloud-based software where they are archived. Faults and defects are communicated in real-time to those that need to know. Faults and defects are automatically added to the Action Register. The Action Register tracks the workflow of faults and defects.
Improve efficiencies and drive safety with DIGI CLIP’s light vehicle pre-start checklists.
The benefits of DIGI CLIP’s light vehicle pre-start checklist:
- No more lost, late or illegible pre-start checklists
- Pre-start checklists are automatically communicated and archived
- Improved reporting on vehicles and equipment
- Reduced time taken to complete checklists
- Reduced paper and printing costs
- Reduction in costly on-road breakdowns.
DIGI CLIP’s light vehicle pre-start checklists will save time and money!
Checklists and inspections are completed on a phone or tablet with the DIGI CLIP mobile app. Smart fields unlock comment and photo fields . Electronic signatures can be added for accountability.
Automated emails alert stakeholders and those that need to know when a list item fails. Track the work flow of faults, defects and required actions from discovery to close out with the Action Register. View reports from the DIGI CLIP cloud-based software.
You’ll be up and running in minutes, not hours or days. Select your checklists, inspections or other forms from the Form Library, edit as required and start completing checklists and inspections on the mobile app with or without the internet.
Features of the DIGI CLIP pre-start checklist app:
- iOS and Android app for smartphones and tablets
- Password and Username protected
- Access control
- Mapping and GPS functionality
- Submitted forms are geo-time stamped for validity
- Smart fields that unlock comment and image capture fields
- Complete checklists, inspections and other forms without internet connectivity with the smart device app
- Add your checklists directly to your account from the DIGI CLIP Form Library
- Text, image capture, signature capture, checkboxs, radio buttons and much more
- Cloud-based software for building, editing and archiving completed checklists, inspections and other forms
- Speech to text functionality for all text fields
- Automated emails to alert stakeholders when a smart field checklist item fails
- Automated emails to alert stakeholders when a checklist has been submitted to the cloud-based software
- An Action Register that tracks and communicates the workflows of faults, defects and other required actions
- Safety Tracker is our incident and hazard reporting and investigation module.
Vehicle Fleet Safety
All vehicles must be roadworthy and in a safe condition before them entering the road network. Regular maintenance and inspections play an important role in vehicle road safety. Organisations need to service their vehicles as specified by the manufactures requirements and have an inspection programme in place to monitor vehicle safety. The DIGI CLIP pre-start checklist app will complete, communicate and archive pre-start checks from a mobile phone or tablet, and help with safety and compliance.
Why the DIGI CLIP pre-start checklist app?
The DIGI CLIP pre-start checklist app and cloud-based software will automate administrative processes such as the delivery of completed checklists, reporting of defects, damages and checklist archiving. Further, the DIGI CLIP Action Register tracks the workflow of faults and defects. Email notifications alert when a fault or defect corrective action is overdue or finished.
Daily reports can also be generated, making it easy to find out who has submitted pre-start checklists and who has not. Other beneficial features of the DIGI CLIP heavy vehicle pre-start checklist app include geo-time stamping, the ability to add images for a more detailed reporting and the use of digital signatures for user accountability.
Finally, the DIGI CLIP heavy vehicle pre-start checklists are paperless. Being paperless will reduce the cost of printing, paper, the time spent on completing checklists and other administrative tasks by up to 65%.
DIGI CLIP mobile forms Vehicle & Equipment Inspections
How It All Works
DIGI CLIP vehicle and equipment checklist inspections are completed on a smartphone or tablet using the DIGI CLIP mobile app. Digital checklist inspection templates are fully customisable to meet your organisational needs. The cloud-based software archives checklist inspections and communicates failed checklist items (faults and defects). The cloud-based software adds the required repairs to the Action Register. The Action Register tracks and informs the workflow of the repairs. DIGI CLIP is the end to end digital inspection checklist solution.
Driver completes the required daily pre-start checks using the DIGI CLIP mobile app on a smart device.
The cloud-based software automatically adds any faults or defects to the Action Register. The fleet manager schedules repairs.
When the repairs are complete, the Action Register is updated. The Action Register can upload supporting documentation.
The repairs are closed-out by the fleet manager. The Action Register automates an email informing the driver of the repairs.
The vehicle is back on the road with evidence of the repairs, and is safe and compliant.
SMART, INNOVATIVE ORGANISATIONS USE DIGI CLIP MOBILE FORMS
Thousands of checklists, inspections, audits and other forms are powered by DIGI CLIP mobile forms – vehicle and equipment pre-operational checks, toolbox talks, construction site hazard checklists, facilities inspection checklists, food safety and more. It is the mobile form checklist solution to suit all industry sectors.
Some of our partners:
Trial 14-days for free. No credit card required!