DIGI CLIP’s Equipment Inspection Checklist Templates Will Save Time and Money!
Automate daily equipment inspections with the DIGI CLIP mobile app and cloud-based software.
- Our equipment inspection checklist templates are highly configurable to meet your organisational needs.
Drive safety, compliance and profits with DIGI CLIP‘s equipment inspection checklist templates.
Start completing vehicle and equipment checklists with DIGI CLIP today!
Equipment Inspection Checklists Made Easy!
Vehicle and equipment operators complete checklists and inspections on a smartphone or tablet with the DIGI CLIP’s mobile app. The cloud-based software automatically archives submitted inspections checklists, and stakeholders receive automated emails alerting them of identified faults and defects. The Action Register automatically adds faults and defects from smart fields. The Action Register tracks the workflow of faults and defects.
Drive safety, compliance and profits with digital equipment inspection checklist templates!
The benefits of DIGI CLIP’s equipment inspection checklist templates:
- No more lost, late or illegible checklists
- Checklists are automatically communicated and archived
- Improved reporting on vehicles and equipment
- Reduction in the time taken to complete checklists
- Reduced paper and printing costs
- Reduction in vehicle and equipment down time.
DIGI CLIP will save time and money!
Equipment inspection checklist templates are digital. Transport and equipment operators complete inspection checklists on a smartphone or tablet. Smart fields unlock comment and photo fields when a list item fails. The DIGI CLIP app captures electronic signatures for accountability.
DIGI CLIP alerts stakeholders with automated emails when a list item fails. The Action Register tracks the workflow of faults and defects. Run reports from the DIGI CLIP cloud-based software.
You’ll be up and running in minutes, not hours or days. Select your checklists, inspections or other forms from the DIGI CLIP Form Library, edit as required and start completing inspection checklists on smartphone or tablet with the DIGI CLIP mobile app with or without the internet.
Features that set DIGI CLIP apart:
- iOS and Android app for smartphones and tablets
- Complete checklists, inspections and other forms with or without internet connectivity
- Add your inspection checklists directly to your account from the DIGI CLIP Form Library
- Text fields, image capture, signature capture, checkbox, radio buttons and much more
- Cloud-based software for building, editing and archiving completed checklists, inspections and other forms
- Password and Username protected
- Access control
- Mapping and GPS functionality
- DIGI CLIP geo-time stamps submitted inspection checklists for validity
- Smart fields that unlock comment and image capture fields
- Speech to text functionality for all text fields
- Automated emails to alert stakeholders when a smart field checklist item fails
- Stakeholders receive automatic emails when a checklist or inspection is submitted
- An Action Register that tracks and communicates the workflow of faults, defects and other required actions
- Safety Tracker is our incident and hazard reporting and investigation module.
Equipment and Vehicle Safety
It is a requirement that heavy vehicles and associated equipment are roadworthy and in a safe condition before entering the road network. Regular maintenance and inspections play an important role in vehicle and equipment road safety. Organisations need to conduct preventative maintenance and have an inspection programme in place to monitor their fleets safety performance. The DIGI CLIP checklist and inspection app will allow vehicle and equipment operators to complete, communicate and archive checklists from a smartphone or tablet. DIGI CLIP will reduce vehicle and equipment operating costs and improve safety and compliance.
Why the DIGI CLIP mobile app and cloud-based software?
The DIGI CLIP checklist and inspection app and cloud-based software will automate administrative processes such as the delivery of completed checklists, reporting of faults and defects and inspection checklist archiving. Further, the DIGI CLIP Action Register tracks the workflow of faults and defects. Email notifications alert when a fault or defect corrective action is required, overdue or finished. Daily reports can also be generated, making it easy to find out who has submitted inspection checklists and who has not.
Other beneficial features of the DIGI CLIP vehicle and equipment checklist app include geo-time stamping, the ability to add images for a more detailed reporting and the use of digital signatures for user accountability.
Finally, DIGI CLIP’s equipment checklists are paperless. Being paperless will reduce the cost of printing, paper, the time spent on completing inspections and checklists, and other administrative tasks by up to 65%.
DIGI CLIP mobile forms Vehicle & Equipment Inspections
How It All Works
DIGI CLIP vehicle and equipment checklist inspections are completed on a smartphone or tablet using the DIGI CLIP mobile app. Digital checklist inspection templates are fully customisable to meet your organisational needs. The cloud-based software archives checklist inspections and communicates failed checklist items (faults and defects). The cloud-based software adds the required repairs to the Action Register. The Action Register tracks and informs the workflow of the repairs. DIGI CLIP is the end to end digital inspection checklist solution.
Driver completes the required daily pre-start checks using the DIGI CLIP mobile app on a smart device.
The cloud-based software automatically adds any faults or defects to the Action Register. The fleet manager schedules repairs.
When the repairs are complete, the Action Register is updated. The Action Register can upload supporting documentation.
The repairs are closed-out by the fleet manager. The Action Register automates an email informing the driver of the repairs.
The vehicle is back on the road with evidence of the repairs, and is safe and compliant.
SMART, INNOVATIVE ORGANISATIONS USE DIGI CLIP MOBILE FORMS
Thousands of checklists, inspections, audits and other forms are powered by DIGI CLIP mobile forms – vehicle and equipment pre-start checks, toolbox talks, construction site hazard checklists, facilities inspection checklists, food safety and more. It is the mobile form checklist solution to suit all industry sectors.
Some of our partners:
Trial 14-days for free. No credit card required!