The Australian Agricultural industry, including Forestry and Fisheries, had 46 employee fatalities in 2020. The Transport, Postal & Warehousing industries had 49 and the Construction industry had 36 deaths. Agriculture is one of the most dangerous sectors to work in (Safe Work Australia).
Some of the industry hazards include:
- plant (including tractors, motorbikes, 4 x 4 ATV’s and quad bikes),
- chemicals (including pesticides, herbicides and fertilisers),
- environmental (exposure to sun and varying weather conditions),
- working with animals, and
- working in isolation (Safe Work Australia).
DIGI CLIP mobile forms have several forms used by farmers to help with workplace safety:
- Heavy Vehicle and Trailer Pre-Start Checklist
- Light Vehicle Pre-Start Checklist
- Tractor Pre-Start Checklist
- Quad Bike Pre-Operational Checklist
- Polaris 4×4 Pre-Ride Checklist
- Chemical Exposure Record
- Ag/Farm Safety Checklist.
These forms and others are available in the DIGI CLIP Form Libary where they can be downloaded to your DIGI CLIP subscription for use. All digital forms are editable to ensure they meet your specific risk requirements.
DIGI CLIP mobile forms – What We Do?
DIGI CLIP mobile forms is an easy-to-use inexpensive digital checklist & inspection app and cloud-based software. DIGI CLIP is used across different industries to capture safety and compliance data and other information to help improve safety, compliance and operational efficiencies.
DIGI CLIP will allow you to remove paper reporting from your business – no more lost, late missing or illegible checklists. The DIGI CLIP mobile app allows for images, comments and digital signatures to be added to checklists from a phone or tablet.
Follow this link if you want to learn more about what we do and how we can help, or send us a message.
Leave A Comment